We understand that infection control is a top priority for hospitals and other healthcare facilities. With this in mind, we’ve utilized the latest UV LED technology to aid in the disinfection of the battery surfaces during its charge cycle. Our award-winning technology employs charge protocols designed to deliver the right charge routine for each battery under the prevailing conditions. These protocols ensure each battery charges quickly and as safely as possible.
Promoting even cycling, the Elora Battery Charger Cabinet gives the staff a quick, intuitive way to identify a battery’s charge status.
- Size: 31.04 x 11.09 x 5.55 inches (78.84 x 28.16 x 14.12 cm)
- Weight: 30.05 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- 3 SIMULTANEOUS charge positions capable of charging all battery in under 4 hours
- Charge time: 4 Hours or less (approximate)
- Modular: On-wall or in-wall mounting. Designed to meet ADA corridor standards (flush mount options) or NFPA 101 Life Safety Code Standards (wall-mounted option)
- UV LED technology to aid in infection control
- “Smart Indicator” illuminates a green LED to indicate which battery is ready for use
- Single power cable